A business engineer is responsible for his/her team of consultants and their projects. Working with the company's managing director, the business engineer recruits and manages the consultants that make up his/her team. A real entrepreneur, you are motivated by projects that combine technology and responsibilities.
- Increasing the notoriety of the company in a business sector
- Promoting study offers to our prospective clients
- Offering our partners solutions to their problems
- Building and developing our partnerships with clients
- Offering global and innovative solutions suited to their needs
- Recruiting your team of consultants
- Managing your consultants' careers, implementing close monitoring and ensuring they are well
- Supporting your consultants in implementing projects to guarantee their successful completion
- You must have a degree from an engineering school.
- You have at least two years of experience as an engineer
- Knowledge of the rail sector is a major advantage
- Good communication
- Oral and written expression
ENVOYER À UN(E) AMI(E)