Supervised by the engineering office manager, you will take part in design/production studies for rail projects by drafting different drawings required for their completion.
- Identifying the different requirements of the project (processes, site, type of industry, etc.) and include these parameters in your studies
- Completing the drawings within the agreed deadline
- Drafting the specifications for equipment or work projects for consultation
- Managing the different suppliers to successfully complete your projects
- Managing relations with the different teams working on the project and arbitrating if difficulties occur
- Producing reports on your activity
- All types of track: high speed, classic lines, tramways, underground
- RTB (rails, tracks, ballast)
- Track and rail equipment
- Rail risks
- Earthworks, roads and networks, structural works, etc.
- MS Office
- MS Project
BTS (equiv. HDN), DUT (technical degree), professional degree in the following fields: civil engineering, infrastructure, building and construction.
- Good communication
- Oral and written expression
ENVOYER À UN(E) AMI(E)