Rail worksite managers are responsible for preparing and completing work on one or several rail worksites. The skills essential to all site managers are required, with additional knowledge of the technologies and obligations inherent to rail infrastructure.
- Supervising the preparation of the worksite
- Supervising the completion of work projects
- Taking part in site meetings
- Managing teams and subcontractors on the ground
- Carrying out calculations and quality surveys
- Ensuring that all staff on-site comply with safety rules
- All types of tracks: high speed lines, classic lines, tramways, underground
- RTB (rails, tracks, ballast)
- Track and rail equipment
- Rail risks
- Earthworks, roads and networks, structural work, etc.
- AutoCAD (at least reading)
- MS Office
- MS Project
BTS (equiv. HDN), DUT (technical degree), professional degree in the following fields: civil engineering, infrastructure, building and construction and electronic technologies.
- Good communication
- Oral and written expression
ENVOYER À UN(E) AMI(E)