We are inviting you to join our teams working for one of our clients specialised in the design, manufacturing and renovation of rail equipment. For the purposes of large scale production of new rail equipment, we are looking for experienced technicians who are passionate about the rail sector. You will provide maintenance and technical assistance for rolling stock during the receipt and guarantee period in compliance with security and quality guidelines as well as deadlines.
- Carrying out work and services during the equipment receipt and guarantee stage (modifications, maintenance, etc.)
- Carrying out preventative maintenance and the required checks on the equipment (checks, adjustments, changing parts, etc.)
- Detecting anomalies and reporting the information clearly
- Providing breakdown repair service during the equipment receipt and guarantee period (analysis and investigation)
- Identifying and diagnosing malfunctions and carrying out repairs in compliance with safety rules, and providing a first analysis of causes.
- Analysing information and ensuring the required corrective measures are taken
- Initiating preventative action if necessary
- Drafting documents linked to services, disseminating, filing and saving data in the CMMS
- Complying with quality processes
- Working as a team to meet the depot's targets
- All types of equipment: TGV, tramways, underground
- Electronic technology
- Movement devices and onboard equipment
- E3 Series
- MS Office
BTS (equiv. HND), DUT (technical degree) or professional degree in industrial maintenance.
- Good communication
- Oral and written expression
ENVOYER À UN(E) AMI(E)